NC Museum of Natural Science Raleigh

My grade went on a field trip to the Museum of Natural Science in Raleigh. We got to see snakes, lizards, fish, and an exhibit about race. the first area that we went to was the forest section. in the forest section you were able to see all sorts of wild life including snakes, fish, salamanders, and birds. The next section that we went to was the minerals section. The section was about all of the rocks and minerals that are under the soil in North Carolina. The next section was the space section were there were a lot of cool objects from space.

After we explored a little bit we had lunch outside. The outside is awesome because there is a giant globe.

The next section that we went to was the race section and that was the main reason that we went. It was on the 4th level, once we got there our teachers handed out sheets of paper for us to fill out about the section. It was a really cool experience going to the race exhibit.

Overall the field trip was very fun and I learned a lot about people, animals and space. I hope that you are able to go and visit this amazing museum.