Madden 23 ultimate (Best Way to Level Up Your OVR and Get Two 96 OVR)

All right madden 23 Ultimate Team has changed because of season 3. We had are first 97 overall and the we go a 82 Rob Gronkowski that can me upgraded to an 98 overall. So today I am going to talk about how to get two free 96 overall payers in your line up.

Team of The Week Challenges (TOTW)

So in madden go to your solo challenges and scroll down to Team of The Week challenges. There are 18 challenges so far. You are going to complete all of the weekly challenges. This will give you at ton of 81-88 overall players and the last four challenges will give you two 88 overalls, two 90+ overalls and an 88 overall. Once you complete all of these challenges for each week you will get a Team of The Week collectable. with in a few weeks there will be a set for a 96 overall player and you can then use your Team of The Week collectables to redeem it.

Photo by me

Legends Challenges

These Legends solo challenges are the same as the Team of The Week solo challenges and they will give you a 96 overall. These challenges are harder so I would do The team of The Week challenges first. The legends challenges require you to complete 6 challenges instead of 3 to get a Legends collectable. The Legends challenges will give you a lot of free players too. There are at least 20 challenges in the Legends challenges.

Photo taken by me

Season 3 Field Pass (Getting Your 98 Overall Rob Gronkowski)

This Rob Gronkowski card has some of the best stats in the game.

Taken by Graysen Black

So how to get this card is hard you have to get all of his upgrades in the field pass. There are four upgrades in the field pass with will get him to a 94 overall. Now some of you are probably asking how do I get him to the 98 overall that I see on the screen. You have to get to level 51 of the field pass to unlock the 98 overall Rob Gronkowski NAT player. Then you add the 98 overall Rob Gronkowski NAT player to the season 3 Rob Gronkowski to get the ultimate Rob Gronkowski.

One thought on “Madden 23 ultimate (Best Way to Level Up Your OVR and Get Two 96 OVR)”