My Story

Judge (The Dog)

The story of judge:

Episode I : The Invincible Dog

The day before we left for Hilton Head Island South Carolina, Judge came up to me with his bone chew toy and dropped it at my feet. I am still mad that they wouldn’t let me bring him. I through his chew toy like I always do and he sped through the air like a swordfish does with the sea. And like that he was gone. I heaved my suitcase over my shoulder and struggled down the stairs. Then I loaded the car and we were off…

As we pulled into to the driveway we saw Judge sprit across are yard and sat by my dads door. I just couldn’t wait to see him I could all ready feel his fur. I closed the door of the car then I heard a high pitched scream that came from my dad. I looked over and saw his hand 5 inches in Judge’s neck’. Later we found out the the dog had been run over by a car.

Episode ll : Bad Dog

I was so excited to go to the park. We are going to the park with the pond of geese and the cool playground. Judge was more excited than usual. He looked like he was ready to run and play. It was a 10 minute drive to get to the playground

Once we were there we let judge out of the car and we were heading to the playground when we heard a splash and we looked and saw judge swimming after the ducks. All of the people around were screaming at him. That’s when the worst thing happened at Judge bit down hard on one of the ducks and it died. At this point my family and I thought oh no he is going to bring the duck back to us. So we all got back in the car. That’s when the unthinkable happened and the people at the Lake started throwing Rocks at Judge. He then made a beeline for our car with the Duck still in his mouth. Once he got to the car he sat there wagging his tail. My Mom rolled down her window and told the judge to drop the duck, but he just tilted his head like he didn’t understand. The people at the lake were closing in on the car then finally Judge dropped the Duck and I opened the car door and he jumped in just in time. The people from the lake were about 10 feet away when we sped off.