NFL fantasy report -(Week 10)

Hello and today I will be talking to you about this weeks fantasy matchups, injuries, and key players.

1. We have to talk about Cooper Kupp. Kupp was injured in the game against the cardinals last week and is not going to play for two weeks. So there has been a lot of talk about who is going to step up and I think that is is going to be OBJ. Last season OBJ was injured for part of the season and had 82 targets catching 44 of those targets. He had 537 receiving yards and 5 receiving touchdowns in eight games.

www.allproreels@gmail.com — from the Washington Football Team vs. Los Angeles Rams at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland. October 11, 2020 (All-Pro Reels Photography)
  2. The next person I think is going to have a big game is Derrick Henry. The Packers are ranked 26th in the NFL at stopping the the run. So if you are a fantasy owner that has him one your team, expect a big game for him with a bunch of touches.
  3. The third person that I have on my list is Josh Allen. He has just been amazing this year. He is third in the NFL in passing yards and second in touchdowns in the air. He is playing a Browns defense that has struggled defending the pass this year and they are ranked 19th in the NFL at passing yards allowed per game. So I have a feeling that he is going to have a big game.
www.allproreels.com — Washington Football Team at. Buffalo Bills from Highmark Stadium, Buffalo, NY September 26th, 2021 (All-Pro Reels Photography)

Thank you for reading and thanks to CBS sports fantasy, NFL.com, ESPN, and covers for the data thank you.